Some of the measures businesses can take to help keep their workforce safe
Before opening your doors again, here are some of the things you need to consider. Please note this guidance is accurate as of 30 June 2020, however government guidelines may change at short notice.
Helping guide your business back to work safely
As the phased lifting of lock down is deployed, our panel of experts will discuss in this webinar:
- Helping guide your business back to work safely
- New government updates
- Job retention scheme and furlough
Benefit from all that Mentor has to offer
Should you wish to speak to an expert in HR and Health & Safety, get in touch on 0800 634 7005 (Relay UK: 18001 0800 634 7005).
How Mentor could help you:
- Free access to MentorLive - access to template and guidance on a range of HR topics relating to coronavirus and wider HR issues.
- Free weekly webinars - view recorded webinars relating to topics which customers have said are important to them, and register for upcoming live webinars.
- Mentor also offers further support via a paid consultancy service. During the coronavirus outbreak, we’re offering 90-day access to the Mentor consultancy service.
Please note that consultancy services incur a cost. For full information on Mentor’s consultancy service please see the attached document.
Related guidance and support you may find useful
Get your business moving again
Tips, suggestions and services to help your business get back on track. Plan for exiting lockdown, ending staff furlough and rebuilding business resilience.
Helping your business through coronavirus
Whether you're in need of immediate support, getting back on your feet, or your business is growing - we have a range of tools and resources to help.
Webinars to support your business
Register for upcoming live webinars, or watch previous sessions. Our experts discuss ways to deal with the impact of coronavirus on your business.